Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One, Two, Three... Shoot!

I need to train Monday through Thursday this week; have something to do this weekend.

Training is going to be a little tough: four days in a row can be a little brutal, especially when legs is your last day!

Monday night there were three of us and the pace was almost perfect. It has been a long time since I've trained with only three of us. We had a nice pace going and with that less rest. I got a huge pump!

Last night, it was just Alex and I. It felt like old times. This is where it started over 3 years ago. Then came Big John 3 months later and not until just these last 4 months, we added Dave and Donnie

Talk about a fast pace! Right off the bat I knew what I was missing! It has been about 4 month of training, 4 or 5 guys deep and you get used to it and you don't know what you are missing until you go back to what brings you to the gym every day... The pump!. I said it once before and I'll say it again, it's all about the pump! The bigger the better and frankly you can not get the biggest pump possible if your rest is too long; it just isn't going to happen.

We decided, starting next Monday, when I'm back, to split up into teams. Every workout we will buck up into 2 or 3 per team and run parallel to each other. We will all get the same workout, but with a lot less rest and a much bigger pump and a short training time. It's a win win situation.

To further our efforts to grow!

Enjoy Monday night video. Chest/Biceps//Calves


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment