Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, April 4, 2013

No dead lifts for me tonight

As much as I love dead lifting, I can usually only do them 3 weeks in a row. After that,
not only do I start getting weaker, but my back and hips start to feeling more tired and I
can tell. I'm more prone to hurting myself and I know it's time to skip a week.

Normally, when we start with dead lifts, I like to follow them up with shrugs, because
shrugs feel great after having your traps stretched to hell from the heavy dead lifts

So this time we saved shrugs for last (and we remembered to do them too!) It wouldn't
be the first time I/we forgot to do them.

Wide grip lat pull downs for 5 sets (The Rooster did Pull-ups instead) and from there
we did barbell bent-over rows off the floor, then to t-bar rows with our new contraption,
ending back with reverse grip pull downs, 21 sets total for back. Then we did 4 sets of smith machine shrugs, superset with seated dumbbell shrugs
We took wrist curls off the end of a bench, the gripper and seated calves raises and
went around them 4 times, going from one to the next

That’s all she wrote!

Check out some cool footage, we got some pretty bad ass angles

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment