Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, April 2, 2013

There is a saying...

You should eat for what your are going to do, not for what you have down. This explains why the gym was so busy last night, being the day after Easter. (but I think it's meant for the same day)
 
That did not stop us from having a kick ass work out as usual!
 
Chest/Biceps/Calves was the damage. We started with the incline barbell bench for 5 sets, then flat dumbbells presses, incline dumbbell flies, flat dumbbell flies and dumbbell pullovers. Yes, finally, after just about a month my elbow felt good enough for them. I didn't go too heavy-80's, I just needed the movement and they felt great!
 
We started biceps with straight bar standing curls, then crooked bar preacher curls, superset the last 2 with French hammer curls, ending with French hammer curls for 2 more (4 total) 5 sets of Donkeys calls it a night
 
I bought an LCD touch screen for my GoPro Hero3 and decide to used it last night, the camera didn't even make it past chest before the new add on killed the battery. I won't be using that LCD for these filming's
 
I still got some cool footage...


 


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment