Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Two on, two off, two on, one off

Starting Monday, this is our new training pattern... change is good.

We still hit Chest and Biceps on Monday and now Tuesday we hit Legs, have Wednesday and Thursday to grow, then Friday we hit Shoulders and Triceps and Back on Saturday's where we will do a dead lift or Sumo Dead lift, which works legs twice a week, so putting leg day on Tuesday was a must and Sunday we grow again

This week we trained legs on Wednesday to get ready for next weeks change and we really didn't go crazy, because they were not healed from the previous Saturday.

Thursday John and I hit Shoulders and Triceps, Alex did his Friday

Today Alex and I hit Sumo's and Back...John will get in done before the weekends over

Now we are ready to rock and roll with this new split

Alex's weight climbed back up from 201.8 to 203.4 up 1.6 pounds due to the carb increase, which is to be expected and he's just as lean and just as tight, only now he's just a little more fuller. Alex is going to drop the pasta now and start eating only potatoes and still keeping the carbs at 50 grams a sitting for another week

I got a better camera, (not a phone), but I still don't have the lighting down...

Here are the latest pictures of Alex











I decided I wasn't going to let Alex have all this fun to himself and I'm going to compete as well at the New England's, since my NPC card is still good...

Right now I'm waking up at 220 and I'm pretty much as lean as I was a month an a half back, when I competed at the Nationals. I figure 4 weeks out, is when I'll drop my sugars and lower my carbs, to pull out excess water and lose any fat I have, I'd like to step on stage around 213.


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment