Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's called Prowler 2

I think they should call it, Leg Destroyer 2!

Instead of lunges today, we added this exercise and I got tell you, WOW we will be doing it again!
The Gold's Gym in Natick has a 25 yard strip of Astro-Turf that this thing slides nicely on.

We started with Squats, 1 plate 2 plate 3 plate 4 plate, I was done after 3 plates and dropped down the weight for my last set. Then onto the Prowler 2.

You slide 45 plates onto those poles, we started with one on each side and down and back we went on the turf. On the way down, we put our hands high up on those polls and pushed our asses off as faster we could, like doing a sprint. Man the whole back of my legs filled up quick with blood. On the way back, we held our hands on the top smaller horizontal bar, which was harder and put your body more parallel with the floor, hitting your quads like crazy, we sprinted back We adding a 45 aside, we did it again. I was DONE then, my legs hurt so much!
The lactic acid build up was so intense, I couldn't even bend my legs anymore, they felt like burning springs.
Knowing the only thing that gets the lactic acid pain to go away is to do another set of something and fast, next was leg presses I couldn't wait to do my set, we starting with 3 plates aside, then 6 then 9 for 3 sets. It worked, the pain was less, but the pump was still there and I still couldn't bend my legs. Next was Stiff legged Dead lift, then Leg extension, Leg curls, (doing leg curls my quads where on fire, because I had to bend them to do the curl, pretty awesome feeling!), Donkeys calves, Abs, then off to the posing room
I love Leg workouts!

Alex weighed in this morning at 201.8 down 5.2lbs from last Saturday's 207. He looks better and better each week. For this coming week, we are upping his carbs, going back to what he was eating when he first started 5 weeks ago. What we should see is a bigger Alex, just as cut and even looking more cut in certain areas and the weight should continue to go down as he continues to burn fat

Here are the latest pictures, I have to point out, we just trained legs and his legs are washed out completely after what we just did, so you are not going to see, what we see, when we look before we train. Not to worry, his quads are separated already














Still haven't got the lighting right yet
sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment