Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, July 3, 2011

3 weeks out... chasing my nose today...

I would have to say now, my body fat is definitely below 5%, unfortunately when your fat % is real low, I think your immune system follows. I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat when I swallow, that turned into a sinus cold. Last night my face, head, nose and teeth ached so much I finally broke down after being up from 1-3am and took some Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, this shit works. I was able to get 5 more growing hours of sleep. But more importantly this stuff dried me out and showed me, what is water and what is fat, I woke up with striated ass muscles. My head doesn't hurt so much anymore, but my nose is running a marathon

Still keeping everything the same 50/50. Next Saturday when I'm 2 weeks out, I will stop drinking protein drinks and eat boiled chicken in its replacement... (I hate to say this, but this is the part I hate... All day long nothing but boiled chicken and potatoes)... this will lower my sodium another 240mg, which will put me under 100mg a day, where I want to be

Wake up weight 213.

For the last 2 weeks I've been waking up 215ish... just goes to show you how fast you lose water weight (this was caused by the Alka-Seltzer) I'm not too worried, I will end up where I end up... probably right here at 213, because I'm real dry this morning. 

Today the family is headed to Roger Williams Zoo in RI

Happy 4th to everyone!

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment