Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, July 9, 2011

2 weeks out... I think I'll have the chicken

What once took me around 5 minutes to eat, now takes over 20, it just doesn't want to go down anymore. Boiled chicken for the past 10 weeks...I'm going to start to shit eggs soon...

This week for some reason the weight started coming off fast. I went from 213 the beginning of the week and woke up this morning, after loading up on pasta yesterday at 210.8. I still have my size and I am even tighter, so I'm not worried about this, but I do want to hold at this weight if I can.

Now I know it's not how much you weigh, its your conditioning that is important. I am in the right condition, right now, so I want to maintain this and keeping my weight here will help assure this.

I may have to have a weight gainer drink tomorrow if I come down anymore. Drinking your calories is the faster way to get them. It's a 1250 calorie gainer with 5 grams of fat and 250 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein and a bunch of other stuff... but I'm not sure about it yet, I may level out and not need it, but If I decided, it okay being 2 weeks out, I'll have time to correct anything that may happen.



I'm going to start to lower my sodium a little more now by dropping the protein drinks and replacing them with chicken. yeah chicken, did I mention how much I hate chicken these days...

I'm going to training Monday through Thursday this week and treat is like a contest week. This Saturday a friend of ours Elisabeth Taylor, who is a professional photographer is going to take picture's of me outside at the Fenway in Boston. I'm going to treat this Saturday as a day I would be completing, preparing myself as I would the day of the show

For me, the last two weeks are the hardest, but at the same time the most exciting

please pass the chicken

sizeBIGGER






1 comment: