Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, June 26, 2011

4 weeks out... legs!

Awesome leg workout today! It seems like every leg workout is awesome. The more you do something right, the easier it becomes and what I mean by this is, you don't have to kill yourself as you once did to get the job done, you get the job done with less effort and the beauty of it all is, you keep killing yourself anyways and you grow even faster. As I always say, it's not what you do, it's how you do it... we all do pretty much the same exercises, but we all don't do them the same way.

Lately we have been starting leg with stiff legged dead lifts, they really get the ball rolling, giving you a nice pump and makes for every movement to follow that much better, in terms of form and the pump you get. Squatting was next, 1 plate, 2 plate 3 plate, 2 plate for 4sets, then leg presses, 5 plate, 7 plate, 9 plate, 6 plate, then to dumbbell walking lunges for 3 sets, ending with extension and lying down leg curls. My legs feel awesome right now!

Wake up weight 215.8
50/50 all week long and I'm going to keep this going again this week, 50 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein every 2.5 hours. As you can see I'm getting leaner and dryer week after week, which tell me and proves that you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time.

I'm real happy with  my condition right now, I could compete now. I'm at the point where I have a chance to bring my condition to another level in terms of size ans being shredded. I have 4 weeks to get my glutes shredded and this will be a first for me. Having shredded glutes is the ultimate, you have to be ripped 2% BF or lower to have them. Condition wins shows and having shredded glutes is being in the best condition you can be, I love a challenge...

sizeBIGGER

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm seeing chest striations. I admire your dedication, bro.

    barney

    Everything Strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great..cant wait to see the finished product this year....You Da Man!!!!


    Gene

    ReplyDelete