Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, July 25, 2011

2011 NPC Masters Nationals

We arrived in Pittsburgh PA Thursday evening after driving over 10 hours... I woke up Friday morning at 210 full and tight, after lowing my sodium all day on Thursday, I was perfect!

But I couldn't leave well enough alone. I had in my head how I was going to spend my Friday lying in the sun and eating and resting... not realizing that lying in the sun, at this point, being as dry as I was, was only going to flatten my muscles, because I had no water elsewhere ...

I weighed in on Friday at 4pm at 210 (after eating 4 meals up to that point) I should have weighed 213, my chest was no longer full I know I was in trouble and became flat from the sun. I woke up Saturday 206.6, 3 pounds of water that was in my muscles was gone... on well... lets just hope I can get a pump I thought... In hind sight, if I was to indulge myself that night with TONS of food and water I would have filled back out again, I wasn't think straight



I took 7th place out of 26 men and for my first time at a natioanl show, I can't complain and the fact I wasnt' at my best, gets me even more excited!

Here is a link to the MD website with pictures of the night show... My tan has washed away from sweating in prejudging... I didn't bother to re-tan seeing I wasn't a class winner and didn't need to worry about posing down for an overall
http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=21334&eventcode=1465

I'm going to train for this competition for next year, so this give my a whole year to work on my weak points, like my legs...

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment