Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

sizeBIGGER


Last night the three of us hit Chest and Biceps, it was nice getting back into the swing of things, having changed my last two weeks of workouts around for the competition. I felt strong and injury free, which lets me go heavier and of course I looked SICK... We all love training when we are ripped up, especially after competition when your taking in large amounts of calories with less food (called fats) your body just explodes with a pump!

I'm planning on just completing for this Masters Nationals this coming year and for the next year, it's all about working on my weak points, so a routine change is in order and now is the time to do it.

To concentrate more on my weak points, which is the back of my legs, the hamstring area needs thickness. They have changed since the New England's back in October 2010, so I know what I'm is working.

Deep squats and Dead Lifts is what I'm going to be focusing on. We were doing dead lifts on Back day, but that's a hard day and it takes away from your Back intensity level. I could get away with this, but for Alex and John we need to make Back a priority, so here is what we have come up with for a split.


Monday- Chest/Biceps
Wednesday- Dead-lifts/Traps/Shoulders
Friday- Back/Triceps
Saturday- Legs
Calves and Abs every workout


Now the focus is on my training partner Alex as he prepares for his first bodybuilding competition. The New England's on October 29th held at the Little John Hancock in Boston MA.

I think Alex will do really well, he has great genetics and response really well to food, which in the world of Body Building is a plus. He's planning on starting his diet second week in August, which will give him 11 weeks. Alex right now at 5'10" weights 225 and has his abs showing, so I think 11 weeks is plenty of time to get shredded to bone! Updates will follow.

Can't wait to Dead Lift tomorrow!

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment