Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to 7 weeks out

After thinking if over more clearly and thanks to my friend John Davis who replied to my 39 days out post with a simple, Why?,  got me thinking why... I would much rather just do the Masters Nationals which I was shooting for in the first place. It's a much bigger show and it's only one day, not two and placing 1st or 2nd in my class would earn me pro card.

This past week, I cut my carbs in half for most of the week, except before and after my workouts, where I kept them at 50 grams.

Wake up weight 217

I'm now just going to go by feel and for the most part keep my carbs around 25 grams every 2.5 hours, unless I start to feel flat or tried, then I'll go back up to 50 grams. I feel much better knowing I have 2 more weeks to get shredded.

Legs today, I can't wait!

To sum it up, I'm 7 weeks out from the Master Nationals heard in Pittsburgh PA

sizeBIGGER

2 comments:

  1. I think thats the right decision..Gives you more time to fine tune things..and the "Pro Card" is the next step goal..You earned the right to eneter the Master Nationals..Good luck brother...Kick ass!!! (Looking sharper everyday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support cuz!

    ReplyDelete