Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, May 30, 2011

39 days out

Wake up weight 218.8
(see me in a week)

I've decided I am going to cut my carbs in half. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the whole week, just going to take it day by day.
By cutting my carbs, I am in a sense, just lowing my caloric intake, forcing the body to use it's stored resources, such as fat. I wouldn't want to cut my protein to lower my caloric intake, I need that to fill muscle cells, just like I wouldn't want to go zero carbs, because I need the carbs to insure the protein is being used for muscle cells and not energy for having no carbs. (fat burns without losing muscle, if carbs are present) and carbs and fat burn 50/50, it's like the carbs are the kindle to the wood, the fat

Here is a look at what I've been eating for a day

18oz of boiled chicken (that will become 36-42oz 2 weeks out)
900g of potato (this could go as high as 1800g as I get closer to the show)
3-4 whey Isolate protein shakes. (this will stop 2 weeks out, replaced by chicken, further lowing my sodium)
6 pieces of Maztol (this could go away and be replaced by potato)
3 chewable vitimins and minerals (every other meal)
128oz of water/Crystal light (I don't really count this, but I pretty much drink a gallon, I only drink when I'm thirsty, I never force drink, unless it's alcohol of course).

Today potatoes will be 450g for the day, Maztol will be 3 for the day, everything else stays the same. lowing my caloric intake by 600

Heading to the pool today to scare people, I mean get some sun. We have been lucky with the sun these last few days, I have a nice brown tan now, enjoy the weather!

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment