Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, June 19, 2011

5 Weeks out... Happy Fathers Day!

I am 5 weeks out from competition and again in the best shape of my life thus far. Just like when I was younger and competed back in my 20’s every show I got bigger and better and this still stands true. Eating clean and correctly, along with intense training and you will grow like weed, no matter how old you are

I woke up this morning weighting 215, the same as I weighed last week this time. But the difference now from last week is, I’m a bigger 215, because I’m leaner yet weigh the same. As I lose fat I gain muscle, which is what happens to all of us who lift weights and eat clean and correctly, it’s just more noticeable when you have your body fat real low. Right now, I would have to say, I’m around 5% body fat and have about 2-3 pounds of fat left. I’m right where I want to be, if not ahead of schedule.


This past week I have been eating 50/50, (50 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein) every 2.5 hours. 

No Gym today, I watched my son Anthony perform at his piano recital; it’s so nice seeing him take off like he is. It was just about 6 months ago when everything clicked and he understood how to play and really started playing good. Now it’s been just over two years of lessons and he’s really starting to grow and come to his own with it, we are so proud of him!

Keeping everything the same next week…

Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers!

sizeBIGGER

1 comment:

  1. This particular bodybuilding nutrition regimen will help stimulate the muscle building recovery process. http://www.whatsteroids.com/

    ReplyDelete