Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, May 1, 2011

82 days out

We trained legs at the Gold's in Concord yesterday morning and what a small gym it is. We still made it work with leg presses and hack squats. I like going to different gyms, each have their own uniqueness to them, this gym has an ass machine that I've never seen before and it's worked real smooth, pushing evenly on both sides

Calves
Leg Press
Hacks
Leg extension
Stiff legs
Leg Curls
Ass machine


Weekends are always different from weekdays, meals will be on a different schedule, the trick is to keep the general format of eating every 2.5 hours 50/50 x6 which your last meal might be 10 or 11pm, it's okay to eat them go right to bed.

I'm still having potatoes for 3 of my carb meals. I believe spuds to be the best source of carbs, because they are rich in potassium, which holds water in your muscles

Wake up weight 224.6

No change at all in weight, which tells me, i'm starting to balance out (water wise) I'm right were I need to be as far as caloric intake goes. At this point now, I don't want to lose weight fast or i'm losing muscle, around a pound a week is a good pace


No gym today, we have a wedding to attended, I will eat as usual...

Next week I will be traveling to Windsor CT every morning for work and I'll need to leave real early, so I'm not going to write in my blog until next Saturday when my mornings return back to normal

I plan on hitting a different Gym if possible from here to CT, if not, I will just hit the golds in Natick, where I live when I get back each night I'm to train. I will hook back up with the crew for Saturday's leg workout, which will be at a different Gold's to be determined by Big John during the week sometime

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment