Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, April 30, 2011

83 days out

Heading to Gold's in Concord Ma today to train legs, my favorite day. The whole crew will be there, Alex, John and Bob, 4 works out so nice on legs day, just as you catch your breath it's your turn.

I'm feeling like pressing my ass off today and some walking lunges, but I've never been to this gym, so I have to wait and see what they have. I kind of like not knowing my workouts ahead of time, I usually envision my whole workout before I even do it, including weight amounts, but not knowing what this gym has, I can only create a rough idea

Sour Diesel, don't get used to the shorts, it's the weekend and I'm off to the gym now

Wake up weight 224.6

I can tell that I'm just eating enough calories to slowly lose weight (fat), I didn't train yesterday and still lost .08 pounds, I'm starting to level off after 5 days.

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment