Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, May 7, 2011

76 days out

Back from a week of traveling to Windsor CT each morning for work. Monday and Wednesday night I trained at the Windsor CT gold's gym, before heading home. The gym was down the street from where I was and it wasn't a bad gym, kind of small, but had everything I needed.
Thursday I drove home first and hit Natick Gold's.
Friday I got back real early from CT and was able to grab some sun in back yard. I didn't miss a beat, I ate the same way all week long 50/50 x6 every 2.5 hours, starting at 7am.

Wake up weight 225

So let's do a quick recap, I started two week ago on Monday with 50grams of carbs and 50grams of protein every 2.5 hours for 6 meals. The first week I lost right away 5 pounds, which was water held in by sodium being to high and by carb's, eating to many. Now I've controlled both and the second week, I've been maintaining around 225 pounds. You can't see, but I am leaner and my body composition has started to change.
Starting Monday, for one week, i'm going to cut my carbs in half, which in turn will lower my caloric intake, so to see what happens and go from there. Except for my pre-workout meal, it will stay at 75/50.

I'm looking to see where I need to be to drop weight slowing, like a pound a week. I may need to do every other meal at 25grams of carbs instead of all 6. But let me see what all 6 meals at 25 grams does for me first... remember I'm getting ripped without cardo

Keeping in mind, 50/50 might be where I need to be, and the reason for the last week that I didn't drop any weight, might be because I sat on my ass all week long and didn't walk around as normally I would during the week... but I like to play food games likes this, so I'm going to make this change for a week.

Today we are hitting the Natick Golds for Legs, Big John is away so it's 3 today. Thinking about squatting and they have a nice long strip of astro-turf for walking lunges

sizeBIGGER

1 comment: