Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, May 14, 2011

69 days out

The Tap show last night was great! I got to see a lot of people I know through the tap world and they put on an awesome show!

We are hitting legs at Golds in Somerville MA today. I can't wait for a leg pump, my legs are separating nicely and I can't wait to see how they look when they are engorged with blood.

Having stayed up past my normal bed time last night really burns calories. My last meal was at 8:30, but I didn't crash until 11:30 and I can tell just by looking down at my legs last night, I lost a lot of weight from being up. Nothing a little food can't change!

Wake up weight 217.6


Oh... is that my friend Alex, I see in my binoculars, up ahead in that boat of his? :)


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment