Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, May 15, 2011

68 days out... sorry you can't train here

The 4 of us headed to Gold's Gym Somerville MA, the one at the Twin City Plaza. I remember training at this gym 20 years ago and forgot all about it. As I was just about at the gym, I get a call from John saying they won't let him in, that they are not affiliated with Gold's in Arlington.

Funny, right on the Alliance pass there is Somerville as a gym we can visit.. I didn't bother going in to try and plead our case, so we drove down the street to Gold's in Medford.

This is the original "Legs day" gym for us and in my opinion has the best equipment for a awesome leg workout. We squatted, then did some walking lunges (the gym has a 50 yard strip of rubber flooring that travels the length of the back of the gym), then we hit Hack machine (one of the best I've seen) then leg extension, stiff leg dead lifts, lying down leg curls, calves and abs.

You know you had an intense workout, when all night long your fighting both teardrops from spasms!

Wake up weight 217.6





No change from yesterday which tell me I'm as flat as I can be at this point, especially after a leg workout like yesterday.

Tomorrow I go back to 50/50 for the week. That's 50 grams of protein and 50 grams of carbs, every 2.5 hours x 6

Day off today, going to relax and do some praying for the Sun Gods

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment