Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, May 13, 2011

70 days out

Last night it was just Alex and I and we hit Arms. We started with Dumbbell skull crushers, which I like a lot, really hits all three heads with blood. Behind the head French curls with a rope, ending triceps with push downs. Biceps started with standing barbell curls and ended on a preacher machine, 5 sets of wrist curls, then abs and we finished up this time with seated calf raises

Very nice arm pump, the kind you wish wouldn't go away!

Wake up weight...219 



Coming down a little faster then I want, but not surprising, I kind of figured this would happen, once I started working again out in the field, where I burns more calories throughout the day. When I go back to 300 carbs for the day, weight dropping should slowdown, but fat loss will continue   


Low carbs are start to effect my patients, I'm feeling more on the edge over nothing...

Looks like the sun is coming out today, I hope to grab some.

No gym tonight, heading off to see a tap performance in Arlington MA



sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment