Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, May 16, 2011

67 days out... adding a meal

Starting today, I'm going back to eating 50 grams of carbs with every meal.

Quick recap. 
The first 2 weeks I ate 50 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein every 2.5 hours for 6 meals. In one week I lost 5 pounds of water weight, because of lowering my sodium intake and controlling my carb intake. 
The third week I cut my carbs in half eating a 50/25 split every 2.5 hours (50 grams of protein/25 grams of carbs) lowering my caloric intake even lower, I lost another 7 pounds of water weight and fat. mostly fat though. Now I will up my carbs and go back to 50/50, I'll get bigger and still be as lean, continuing to burn fat
So starting today, on top of going back to 50/50, I'm adding a meal number 7 right before bed, which will be for now a whey drink and 2 maztols (50/50). This will increase my caloric intake to 2800 and 2950 on workout days.

I'm going to make this change for 1 week to see what happens... I predict, my weight will stay roughly the same, maybe gain a pound or 2, but most importantly I will still be getting leaner

Wake up weight 218.8 (started that 7th meal last night)

Chest and Shoulder tonight

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment