Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

66 days out.. time to eat again?

Last night we hit Chest and Shoulders, we started with seated calves and then dumbbell flats into, incline smith machine, then dumbbell flat flies, pullovers, crossovers. Shoulders started with a machine press, then side and rear laterals on an end of a bench, ending with Abs, nice workout!

Wake up weight 218.6


Going back to eating 50 grams of carbs each meal this week, I find myself asking after 2.5 hours... is it time to eat again?  Just adding another 100 calories to each meal fills me up so much, that all day long I felt like I was force feeding myself. Of course I wake up this morning hungry as all hell.

I find I do my most growing when I'm dieting for a show, because of all the eating I do around the clock, my body response so well to this.

No gym tonight

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment