Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, May 21, 2011

63 days out... sticking to the plan

Last night we hit Arms. I can't remember when I just only trained Arms and no other major muscle group along with it. It's so nice just hitting arms, they respond so nicely, I can see my arms getting to the next level because of this and my joint pain in my elbow and forearm (when I'm not in the gym) has abated quite a bit too from this change

We started with seated french curls (behind the head) then dumbbell skull crushers and ended with push downs. Biceps started with standing barbell curls, then preacher curls, both with a straight bar. They did hammer curls, I did standing dumbbell wrist curls, because of this forearms pain I have. We all ended on a bench doing wrist curls, then Abs

Wake up weight 217.8

I'm going to run one more week at 50/50 to see where that puts me. Right now I'm still burning fat at a good rate, so I'm not too worries about being ripped come contest, at least not at this moment. If come the following Monday and I feel a little behind, I will do another 50/25 week


Today is my favorite day of the week.... legs!


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment