Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, May 22, 2011

62 days out... in the wind

Yesterday we hit legs at the Golds in Boston. This was the gym I trained at when I came back into this sport on June 1st, 2007. It's a small gym with that old school feeling, that's set up perfectly and has everything you need.

We started with Squats on a 2x4. I stole this from Paul Demayo years ago, that's all I ever seen him squat on and no one can say he didn't have awesome quads. From there we leg pressed starting with 5 plates and climbing by 3 plates, ending with 14, quads are trashed just about now. Leg extension, Stiff legs, Ass machine, Leg curls, Calves, then Abs, did the damage for the day

Wake up weight 216... doubt I'll need to do another 50/25 week..


Day off today, my son and I are going on a motorcycle benefit ride for Matt Brown

Continue with 50/50 for all next week

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment