Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, May 23, 2011

61 days out.... no sun

I did manage to grab a couple of hours of sun on Saturday after the gym. Natural sun is the best when it comes to tanning and its also the cheapest.. I'm hoping I don't need to use any beds this time around, but will if I have too.

Anthony and I did just over 100 miles on the bike yesterday doing the Matt Brown benefit run. This was his first time doing such a thing and I think he enjoyed himself. When I asked him what was the best part of the run, he said, when we got off the bike and he could stretch his legs. He's got the right, halfway through I got a groin spasm in my left leg from shifting. I was able to work it out after 15 minutes, but at one point I thought I was going to have to stop... Groin pulls suck, they are the worst, there is really no way to stretch it out, especially on a bike


Wake up weight 216.8


Going to keep everything the same this week, 50/50 every 2.5 hours x 7 meals... Skin continues to thin, so at this point there is no reason to change anything

Chest and Shoulders tonight, feeling like flat benching and doing some dips too


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment