Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, May 27, 2011

57 days out...

Awesome Arm workout last night, we started with Biceps, standing straight barbrll curls, into preacher curls, ending with hammers and standing wrist curls. Triceps started with push downs, into Skull crushers, ending with straight bar french curls, definitely had an 20" arm pump last night!

Wake up weight 218.6... and growing...


Legs tonight, we are taking the weekend off. Now maybe I can get some things done I've been meaning to do. I'm pretty much trashed for the day after hitting legs on Saturday morning, leaving me coma toast. So it will be nice to have a Saturday where I feel like doing something constructive... Think I might pull the rigid out and change out my leaky oil line... who knows...

I grabbed some sun these last couple of days and it looks like it's going to be 86 today and just as nice tomorrow... I see more sun in my future!


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment