Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Saturday, May 28, 2011

56 days out is now 41 one days out

I have decided to compete in the NPC Team Universe National Competition held in TeaNeck NJ on July 8th and 9th., instead of the NPC Teen Collegiate Master National held in Pittsburgh PA on July 23rd

I decided this for a couple of reasons, for one it's a 3 1/2 hour drive instead of a 12 hour drive and two the Master Class for the Team Universe is age 35,45 and 55, where as, in the Teen Collegiate Master it's 35,40 and 50. I'd rather be the youngest in my class (I'm 45), plus the show is being put on by Bev Francis's grew, the same people who put on the jay Cutler Classic and the New England's, so the judges will know me and see my improvements

The downside to the Team Universe show is, I have to win the overall masters, not only winning the 45 over class, but also beating the 35 and 55 over winners in the finals, to be awarded a pro card. In the Teen Collegiate Masters show, If I were to place 1st or 2nd in my class, I would be awarded a pro card. So the Team Universe is a little hard in someways to get the card, but fuck it, I'm going for it.

Wake up weight 220.2...
This little increase of weight, is water weight held in my sodium, I ran out of the whey I use for dieting that has 80mg for the two scoops and had to use one that had 260mg for the two scoops. Not worried about water at this stage, but I do have lower sodium whey again



On Monday, I might do one more week of 25 grams of carbs a sitting... not sure yet though... even though I just lost two weeks of dieting and I'm now 6 weeks out, I feel like I have time.

I have the next 3 days off from training, I'm going to relax, soak up as much sun as mother nature allows. eat and grow!


sizeBIGGER

2 comments: