Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, May 29, 2011

40 days out from the Team Universe

I thought I would do some picture comparisons from when I started.

Day one, when this all started I weighted 230

A week later after having controlled my carbs and lowered my sodium, I weighted 224.6

This is week 3 (went away for week 2, no pictures) I weighed 219, this is after one week out cutting my carbs in half (25grams a sitting)

Week 4 after going back to eating 50 grams of carbs a sitting for the week, I weigh 219.4

Today, 219.4, it's hard to tell from the pictures, but I'm a lot leaner from last week, each week I get leaner and leaner

So I'm now just under 6 weeks, I need to start thinking about a song to use for my posing routine. I having put together a routine since back when I use to compete 20-25 years ago.

Also I need to start holding compulsories more. I usually pose in between sets a little, while I'm waiting for my set, but soon I will start spending 15 minutes after each workout holding compulsories. This really helps, not only in shaping you, but making you hard and giving you the relaxed look you want when holding that pose on stage. It's nice when you look in condition, as well as, in shape

My legs are still sore from Friday night. Alex and I mixed it up and did a bunch of new movements and ones we haven't done in a while. We did one legged squats on the Smith machine and we even used a lying down squat machine, that allowed you to really stretch into the squat

Tuesdays is Chest and Shoulder...

Happy Memorial Day!

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment