Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, April 24, 2011

89 days out

So here we go, starting tomorrow I will begin dieting for the NPC Teen Collegiate Master Nationals on July 22-23rd held in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. This is a national show, so it's a two day event. In this competition, in the over 40 class, if you place 1st or 2nd in your weight division, you will be awarded a professional card, which will enable you to compete in IFBB competitions, where placing wins cash

I thought I would document my days to competition, like I did when I first competed in '09 for the Jay Cutler Classic. This time, I am going to add a daily Ab shot and be as real as possible, so you can see how I change and what I do everyday to make that change..this should be pretty cool!

I'm going to start my diet with 50 grams of protein and 50 grams of carbohydrates and 0 grams of fat every two and a half hours, that will give me 6 meals, 2400 calories, for the day. I don't plan on doing cardio, so I need to start out low on the calories to force my body to burn fat. I'll do this for 2 weeks and then see where I'm at. There will come a point where I will go to 75 or 100 grams a sitting, bringing the calories up to 3000 or 3600 for the day. This will help me be as big as I should be come contest time, I need to find my "splash over point". How much food can I eat to be as big as I can, while being as tight as possible and still burning fat?

There will be no sugar, as I want the body to only run off complex carbs (stored carbs), this will help me control my carbs/water balance better, helping me know where I'm at, not to mention burning fat more efficiently. Also, I will lower my sodium to under 500mg a day. This will help me see what's what in terms of sodium water or carb water, it's all about controlling your water and shredding your fat

The first few weeks, 3 of the 6 protein sittings will be 2 scoops of whey protein (50 grams) instead of boiled chicken. Come close to the show, it will be all chicken and this will lower the sodium to under 100. For me. I find at contest, it's best to go real real low, but never NO sodium. In fact, no sodium will only cause you to hold water, believe it or not.

Eating times.
7:30am - 50/50
10:00am -50/50
12:30am - 50/50
3:00pm - 50/50
5:30pm -75/50 (pre-workout day)
7:30pm - 25/25 (post workout day)
8:00pm -50/50

On workout days my calories are slightly higher by 300 totaling 2700 for that day and that 8 o'clock meal turns into a 8:30pm meal

The Food.
Boiled Chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash
Optimum Nutrition Whey protein
Matzoh
Potato
Carbo Force with Whey (Pre and Post workout drink up until 4 weeks out)
Pioneer Chewable Vitamins and Minerals (eat one with every meal)
Frozen gallon of fruit punch Crystal Light... the life saver, trust me!

Training will be the same,
Monday-Calves/Chest/Triceps/Forearms/Abs
Wednesday-Calves/Hams/Back/Traps/Forearms/Abs
Thursday-Calves/Shoulders/Biceps/Forearms/Abs
Saturday- Legs - we started gym hopping for this day, we plan on hitting a different gym every week, all with in a 45 minute travel. Yesterday we hit Tewsbury Golds and went like this...

Standing Calves
Lying down leg curls
Leg extensions
Squats
Hacks
Stiff Legs

Also during this time I will be working on a tan, tanning outside as much as possible, natural sun works the best.

Here is the first of many ab shots... 89 days out at 230 hoping to complete at 213


I hope you enjoy these next 88 days as much as I will!

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment