Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, April 25, 2011

88 days out

I took today off from work and was able to sleep a little later, pushing all the meals forward an hour and a half. I needed it after eating and drinking all day yesterday, pretty much from 12:30 on...I started with a bottle of white wine and ended with a shot of tequila and I eat everything in site, I was out by 9

Wake up weight is 230.4

Today eating started at 9 and I’ll eat every 2.5 hours. I started with a protein drink and 2 Matzoh, then it will be, boiled chicken and 2 Matzoh, then back to a protein drink, so on and so forth, six times. And let's not forget about the chewable vitamins and minerals with each meal. Eating with not much variety, you need to make sure you take your vitamins and minerals.


Training tonight solo, Chest and Triceps at the Natick Golds, I'll probably do a lot of dumbbells tonight, feeling like dumbbells and cable crossovers, I haven't' done crossovers in a while

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment