Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

87 days out

Day one of dieting has come and gone. I kind of enjoy dieting, not much variety, but it's easy and it's a no brainier, you never have to think about what to eat, you just make your food and eat it. Food now becomes a tool to get yourself where you need to be, it's just fuel to build muscle and strip fat away.


Weight in 229.2






Last night I hit Natick Golds and did some Chest and Triceps. I started with Donkey calves even though I was suppose to do seated, I decided to do both, I love that Donkey machine. Then onto dumbbell bench, machine inclines, dumbbell pullovers, dumbbell flies and cable crossover. Triceps started with a Hoist Machine seated push downs, then single rope behind the head extensions, then push downs. some forearm work and abs finished it off


Today's food looks like this


7:30 whey/matzoh
10am chicken/matzoh
12:30 whey/matzoh
3pm chicken/matzoh
5:30 whey/matzoh
8:00 chicken/matzoh


no gym tonight...


sizeBIGGER
  

No comments:

Post a Comment