Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

86 days out

Keeping everything the same today, except for my pre-workout and post workout drink. I use a Carbo Force which has 400 calories 100 carbs. I will use 3/4 of the drink with 2 scoops of whey right before I train and the remaining with 1 scoop of whey right after I train. 

Tonight's damage will be Back and Traps with my buddies at Gold's in Arlington


7:30 whey/matzoh
10am chicken/matzoh
12:30 whey/matzoh
3pm chicken/matzoh
5:30 whey/Carbo Force (pre-workout)

7:30 whey/Carbo Force (post workout)
8:30 chicken/matzoh


Wake up weight 228








I have to start thinking about tanning. I need to figure out the best way to go about it...I'm thinking about carrying shorts with me for a 20 minute lunch tan, the weather is starting to change... I might just start hitting the tanning booth at the gym too, on days I train, you can never be dark enough


sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment