Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, April 28, 2011

85 days out

Last night the 3 of us hit Back and Traps and boy I poured out sweat like crazy, mainly due to the humidty being high, but also I lowered my sodium intake to under 300mg a day and I have nothing to hold the water in me.

I was thinking what a perfect night for my competition friends doing the Jay Cutler Classic next Sunday the 8th. Who needs a sauna when you have weather like this, it's perfect for pre-contest, I hope it holds right up to the show for them.

Last nights damage
5 sets/Calves
5 sets/Traps
16 sets/Back
4 sets/Abs

No tanning yet...

Today I'm going to switch out a few of the Matzoh's with potatoes. I will still take in 50 grams of carbs each time. 148 gram weight of a non cooked spud is 25 grams of carbs, so I will eat 300 grams (round it off) each time

2 cups of coffee
Meal 1/ whey and spuds
Meal 2/ chicken and spuds
Meal 3/ whey and matzoh
Meal 4/ chicken and matzoh
Meal 5/ whey/carbo force (pre-wo) 75grams carbs/50 grams protein
Meal 6/ whey/carbo force (post wo) 25 grams carbs/25 grams protein
Meal 7/ chicken and spuds
Vitamins and Minerals with each meal

Training Shoulders and Biceps tonight

Wake up weight 226 (lost a lot of water last night)



size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment