Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, April 29, 2011

84 days out

Again last night while training Shoulders and Biceps, I poured out sweat like crazy, this will slow down once I balance out more. I didn't lose much more weight like I did after Monday's sweat job, only .6 of a pound

Wake up weight 225.4


Alex and I started with Calves as usual and we did dumbbell shoulder presses into rear lateral lying on an incline bench, then seated side laterals. For Biceps we used a crooked bar for both standing and preacher curls, we haven't used a crooked bar in a while, we use mostly a straight bar.

5sets/Calves
13sets/Shoulders
8sets/Biceps
Abs

Still have not started to tan yet, trying to find the best deal... you know, the free ones :)

No gym tonight, going to the circus in Boston, it's an annual event for us

Food will be the same as yesterday, with potatoes for my first two meals and my last.

50/50 - 50 grams of protein and 50 grams of carbs every 2.5 hours x 6

sizeBIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment