Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tipping the scale

Last night at the gym I weighed in at 235, this is the heaviest I've been. 234 was where I left off last year, before I took it down to 209 to compete.

I'm planning to hit 240-245 before May where I'll start to take it down again. If my calculations are correct, I should come in around 215 this next time competing, which should be nice for my 5"10 frame. But as always, weight doesn't matter on the stage, it's condition, so I'll weigh whatever it takes.

Monday night, Chest and Triceps was solo. It's hard sometimes to drive to Arlington and train at 550 when you have the day off from work and live in Natick

And it went like this...

5sets/Seated Calf
5sets/Free weight machine Incline Bench
4sets/Smith machine Flat Bench
4sets/Incline Dumbbell Flies
4sets/Cable Crossovers
4sets/Scull Crushers
4sets/Triceps Push Downs
4sets/French Curls with rope on cable machine
4sets/Wrist curls
Abs

Last night John and I hit Back, Alex is still on his Cruise looking large

And it went like this...

5sets/Standing Calf
4sets/Standing legs curls
4sets/Dead Lifts
4sets/Barbell Shrugs
4sets/Bent Over Rows
4sets/Lat Pull Downs
4sets/Dumbbell Rows
4sets/Reverse grip Pull Downs
4sets/Wrist Curls
Abs

What a Back pump you get when you go from Dead Lifts, to Shrugs, to Bent Overs, I felt like I was carrying  around a Backpack after that.

size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment