Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Always be training

I want everyone to know, just because I'm not blogging, doesn't mean I ain't training, we've been having some sick workouts!

One night while banging out Shoulders doing side laterals, we started at the 35's for 10reps and without resting, we did drop sets right down the line..30,25,22.5,20,17.5. We did that again for 6 reps. Then for the last set, we went up the line for 6 reps. This was definitely a growing day! Come to think of it, every workout we have are growing workouts. You know the ones that release your hormones because of the intensity is so high and you get such a huge pump. You can tell with the right amount of good food and enough sleep, you will be growing!

Speaking of growing, I'm waking up these days around 230, though my abs are not in contest shape, I'm still under10% BF.

The plan this year is to compete in a National show at the end of July in PA. This will be my first attempt to capture a pro card.

Come April 1st, I will be about 120 days out. This is when I will start to make changes in my diet, where as, I will drop red meat and stop overeating. Eating just enough to continue growing and thinning my skin at the same time, but in the meantime, I'm hoping to climb my way up to be around 240-245

Yesterday for legs, I trained solo. The Animal aka Big John, was entertaining his family and trained Friday and the Hawk aka Alex, flew the coop and is on a big boat right now somewhere out at sea. I'm sure he's looking pretty sick right about now too. For the past 5 day before taking a Cruise, Alex's dropped his carbs to just about to zero (only eating carrots for carbs) pulling all the water out of his skin and muscles. Now when he starts to eat carbs again, he will have a nice big tight look for a couple of days, just in time to show off on the boat. He went from 230 to 223 and from not seeing his lower abs, to now seeing his intercostals, way to go brother!

I love starting fresh with that Donkey Calf machine, I don't know which is growing faster, my Calves or my Forearms, since we started hitting them every workout

Legs curls and then leg extensions on that Hoist equipment were next and I really really like the seated legs curl machine, boy does that deep burn really creep up on you right at the end, you can't get out of the machine fast enough!

I then did Leg Presses, super setting with Stiff Legs and ended on the Hack machine

5sets/Donkey Calves
5sets/Seated Legs curls
5/sets/Leg Extensions
4/sets/Leg Press/Stiff Legs
4sets/Hack Squats
5sets/Wrist Curls
Abs

On a side note; What Alex did was only to temporarily change his look and to learn himself. You need to know what food does to you, if you are to ever compete. Please understand that this is not a way to lose fat, nor is it a way to grow muscle, you MUST eat Protein and Carbohydrate with EVERY meal to grow and lose body fat and to be HEALTHY

Stay tuned, come April I will start to document my journey

size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment