Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, February 28, 2011

My Legs are not the ones to burn like this...

Alex screams out after finishing his last set with 9 plates on each side of the press machine, as he reaches failure, we strip one plate at a time, until we get back down to where we started at 3 plates... Yeah man!
This is what happens when you go on a cruise and mis a leg workout... who am I kidding, my legs were burning too and I didn't do a big drop set!

So I get this phone call the other day from an old time ex-bodybuilding friend of mine Big Bobby O'Brien. He just found out we lost a close friend Vinny (Powerhouse Gym) Greco and was looking for away to reach out to Cheryl so he could express his condolences. The next thing you know he's banging out legs with us on Sunday and it's went something like this...

We started with leg curls and leg extensions going back and forth between the two for 5 sets, then to leg presses starting with 3 plates aside. I was going to try to do 100 reps, but Alex started making fun of me around 30 reps and I don't normally count so it's easy for me to lose track of where i'm at, so I did.  I know it was more the 40 but I don't know where I ended. Then we went to 6 plates and I manage to get to 30 reps without losing count and the last set was 9 plates and i didn't' count but it was around 15 reps. Then it was off to the squat rack for 1 plate, 2 plate, 3 plates to failure as always, from there we hit the hack machine for 3 sets to failure, then to stiff legs for another 3 sets to failure, ending on the Donkey machine

Break me down...

5sets/Legs Curls
5set/Legs extensions
3sets/legs presses
3sets/Squats
3sets/Hack Squats
3sets/Stiff Legged Dead lifts
5sets/Donkey Calf
5sets/Wrist Curls

Awesome leg workout and nice seeing an old friend. Big Bobby who had such an awesome workout with us, he wants more damage next week, how could we say no... we love sharing the damage!

Legs today gone tomorrow!

size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment