Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, January 21, 2011

One benefit of two

Just a block away from the gym last night, when I get a text from the Animal saying he's not going to make it. I knew this was coming, we talked about it the night before. What I didn't know was right after that text, I get one from Hawk saying... are you training tonight? I didnt' think Alex was able to train and I thought I was running solo for Shoulder and Biceps, it's nice having 2 training partners!

We started with behind the neck shoulder presses on the Smith Machine, then to machine side laterals and rear laterals, it's was all about the machines tonight. For Biceps we started with standing crooked barbell curls, then machine preachers, ending biceps and starting forearms with dumbbell hammer curls and forearms were wrist curls off an end of a bench

And it went something like this...

5sets/Seated Calf raises
5sets/Behind the neck Shoulder presses
5sets/Side Laterals
5sets/Rear Laterals
5sets/Standing crooked bar curls
5sets/Machine Preacher curls
5sets/ Dumbbell Hammers
5sets/Wrist curls
5sets/Reverse Wrist curls
Abs

size BIGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment