Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Give me one more day

Was how I was feeling as I entered the gym Saturday morning. We trained last Sunday due to the weather and although my legs pretty much recuperated, they still felt like one more day rest would be perfect. When I bent over to tie my sneakers, I could still feel my Hamstrings not completely healed, but it's all good, 6 days rest is plenty of time

We were all here for this one and we started with walking lunges. Talk about waking up your legs, after the first set of 50 lunges (25 down, 25 back) the blood just rushes in and says "HELLO" here I am! We did 4 more of those, 5 sets total! Hack Squats followed, then leg extensions, Stiff legged dead lifts, Leg Curls, ending on the Donkey calf machine

Breakdown

5sets/Walking lunges (started with the bar, climbing up to 45 plates)
5sets/Hack Squats (ending at 5 plates aside)
5sets/Leg Extentions
5sets/Stiff Legs
5sets/Leg Curls
5sets/Donkey Calf rasies
3sets/Wrist curls
3sets/Reverse Wrist curls

Awesome workout!

size BIGGER

1 comment: