Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, December 16, 2010

When slapping your face doesn’t do the trick, try peeing...

I was out of town this past Monday, so I didn’t train Chest and Arms and gave my shoulder more rest time. It's not 100%, but It does feel better.  Of course Cliff-lobster and The Animal had awesome Chest and Arm workout, they made sure to tell me last night how much their triceps were killing them!

All day meetings on Tuesday and I forgot my cook ground beef in the refrigerator at the hotel, so I went over 6 hours without eating. I did try to make up for it with my last meal, but you can only stuff so much food into your stomach before you explode.

Because I didn’t eat as much food the day before, I got some BIG TIME calf spasms at the end of the workout. The guys where like… OH shit! I’ve never seen that before!

And it went something like this…

Standing calf raises - 4 sets, 20 reps, and increasing the weight each time, trying to reach failure
Seated calf raises - 4 sets, 20 reps, increasing weight
Lying down leg curls - 4 sets, 20 reps, increasing weight
¾ Dead-lifts - 5 sets, 5 reps, climbing up to 4 plates for 2 sets
Squats - 4 sets, 1 plate, 2 plates 3, plates, 2 plates, no counting to failure
Front Squats on the Smith Machine - 3 sets, 1 plate, 2 plates, 3 plates, no counting to failure

Hey guys look, my calf is cramping… OH NO now it’s starting to SPAS... OOOOUCH!

After not being able to put my foot down for about 3 minutes, I started to slap myself in the face in hopes to get  my mind off the spasm, (I’m sure at this point people where thinking I was a little crazy) finally getting myself to pee a little did the trick! 

We ended on leg extensions, I was able to get 2 sets out of the 4 they did, before the spasm would start up again...

Got I love leg workouts!

Time for a protein drink

size BIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment