Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, December 31, 2010

Volume 25: Chapter legs


My favorite part of the book. We decided that it was a night of volume and 25 was the number to hit
We started with leg presses, 3 plates a side for 25 reps and climbed our way up to 7 plates a side for 25 reps, totaling 5 sets. 

After that the only thing I wanted to do were leg extensions, to get rid of the lactic acid burn I had in my quads from all those reps, 4 sets of leg extensions did the trick!

Hack Squats was next, 4 sets of 25 reps and back came the lactic acid burn, but now it was in a different place, more to the out side as opposed to the tear drop area and on the last set Alex yells out, there goes my glut, it just gave out… After 225 repetitions total for pressing movements, I can’t blame it one bit!

Next we did stiff legged dead lifts for 4 sets, standing legs curls for 3 sets and the 3 calf machines we use, for 9 sets total, ending with Abs

The breakdown…
Leg press /5 sets/25 reps
Leg extensions/4 sets/failure
Hack Squats/4 sets/25 reps
Stiff leg dead lifts/4 sets/failure
Standing legs curls/3 sets/failure
Standing calves/3 sets/failure
Seated calves/3 sets/failure
Machine calves press/3 sets/failure
Abs

Legs are pretty trashed today and I love it!

Time for a protein drink

size BIGGER!

1 comment: