Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last week for a 3 day split

This week due to the holidays and the snow storm we just got, we decided it would be best to run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Next week we go to a 4 day split and it should transition nicely

Yesterday I was able to get the guys to train at the Natick Golds gym which is 5 minutes from my house.  I had the day off from work, and it made things for me a little easier, seeing I had to take care of some personal stuff near home.

Natick Gold’s will be moving in a couple of weeks and it’s nice to know that they are keeping the vertical leg press machine, as well as, the donkey calf machine. You don’t get to see these machines often and they are both awesome machines!

I’ve been kind of on “vacation” in terms of intensity, I figured rather then taking time off from the gym, I would just cut back on my intensity to give my sore joints a rest

Yesterday it was all about Chest and Arms and it went something like this…

Flat Bench Dumbbell presses
Machine Incline presses
Flat Dumbbell flies
Close grip Flat Bench on the Smith machine, (starting the triceps, ending the chest)
Triceps push downs with a rope
Seated Triceps extension on a machine
Seated Bicep curls on a machine
Seated Dumbbell curls
Reverse grip Barbell curls

No abs today… seeing I can’t see them anymore, they won’t be missed (smile)

Time for a protein drink

Want to add that Big John aka Animal ripped apart the 150 dumbbells on the flat bench, for reps!

Now that's what I'm talking about!

size BIGGER!

1 comment: