Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Left hamstring I would like to introduce my good friend ice.


Why don't you guys hang out for a while… the Animal aka Big John barks out

Yes another legs day, oh how I love leg days, let me count the ways…

4 sets/Leg press
4 sets/ Smith Machine Front Squat (I was pretty trashed after this)
4 sets /Step back Smith machine lunges (here’s where the Ice comes asking for the Animal)
4 sets /Legs extensions
4 sets/Stiff leg dead lifts
4 sets /Lying down leg curls
3 sets each/Standing calf raises, seated calf and sitting calf press

The Hawk aka Alex led the way last night and I was the caboose, two hours later and the legs were gone!

Time for a protein drink

size BIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment