Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sometimes it just takes people longer

6:30am weigh-in 210

My BF says keep doing what your doing, the skins is starting to dry out and I look nice and thick with full muscles bellies (carbed up)
So about 6 weeks ago I showed this guy in the gym (lets call him Cliff) how to correctly do low rows and a week later I see him doing the rows incorrectly once again, I ask why?

He tells me that one of the trainers (not mentioning names) corrected him, told him that he was doing it wrong. This ended up being our joke whenever Cliff and I would see each other. I would tease him for not training right and he would flex his back at me and say things like “what you (say?), you see how big my back is…”

Now this trainer has no muscle and is by no means a bodybuilder or even a weightlifter. But he is “certified” (whatever that means)…

So last night, I guess Cliff noticed I do in fact have a back and a well develop back at that, because he finally broke down and asked me again to teach him how to row correctly- a “25 cent tip of the day”-and afterwards said “wow! you are right” doing it that way really does make a difference…

Sometime it’s takes people longer to understand a movement and to realize themselves how it should feel.

This made my night. If you know me, then you know how passionate I am about correct form, especially when training you back.
The funny thing is, Cliff has a decent back, and he’s just missing the lower part, the part this movement primary hits.
All I can hope for is that Cliff gives this a chance and in no time he should start to see a difference

Last nights Chest and Triceps work out was the bomb! We worked our way up to 275 on the flat bench, and then to 90# dumbbells on the inclines, to 90# dumbbells on the flat bench, to incline flies, ending it on the cable crossovers. Triceps started with lying down extensions, to over heads, to pushdowns.


My whole body is thicker and bigger then ever; I just need to keep removing water out of my skin. I hit the sauna again and worked up a nice sweat. I can see and feel I have less water in my skin, it’s just my legs are not as dry as they were at 197 and I’m not sure if while being this carbed up that this is possible, but we shall see.


Today is my 3rd day at zero sodium and my third day training in a row; let’s see what tonight brings in terms of how dry I am.


I have no problem stepping on stage in this condition, in fact the guys who beat me at the New England’s didn’t have dry legs, but had a full body, which is what I’m bring this time around


Happy Veterans Day!


Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment