Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back to potatoes

6:30am weigh-in 208.8

My BF (best friend) the mirror, is still getting dryer looking with each passing day, I did hit the sauna last night and I’ll grab one more tonight.

Notice how my weight is slowly lowering, it’s the water I’m losing from going no sodium this week. I’m just as carbed up and big as I was at 212, only now with definition

But like I’ve said, I’m very happy with how I look right now, full and healthy looking, nice and thick and still very lean, abdominals pushing though with very little effort. Legs cuts have been a little deeper, but I still have a couple of days to dry out

I called my buddy yesterday to see if we are still on for Saturday’s departure at 3am for NY and he’s all for it, a true friend that would do anything for me, as I him!


So tonight after the gym, I’m coming home shaving my whole body, (thank god for my hairless chest and back) and putting on the Pro-Tan. I figure I’ll put on 2 or 3 coats tonight and another 2-3 tomorrow. I will need to make sure I wear head to toe clothes for bed so I don’t ruin our sheets, this shit stains like no tomorrow….


A little change of plan for my food, I decided to switch to potatoes for my carbohydrates. They tend to be a little dryer than pasta and are high in potassium.


So after the gym last night I grabbed 10 pounds and 2 gallons of distilled water and had 4 big spuds before bed. I’m figuring I’ll eat a potato every hour or so, just to make sure I keep my calories high and continue to have this muscle bound look, which I’m trying to keep for Saturday.

I’ve put myself through some intense workouts this week going heavier then normal to shock the body and keep it swollen, now I have to eat tons of carbs to heal back even bigger and tighter for this weekend… tonight’s workout ends the week with Shoulders and Biceps


Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment