Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Green light to New York

6:30am weigh-in 211.06

Day one of zero sodium and my BF is starting to change and I can feel my skin drying out around the top of my abdominals

Last nights workout was defiantly intense. We started with dead-lifts working up to 465, then to a free weight row machine, then to low rows, ending on reverse grip pull downs.


When you start your back workout with dead lifts, it really causes your lats to work extra hard when doing any type of row afterwards, because the middle of your back which usually takes on the brunt of the weight when rowing, is trashed from the dead lifts and you can really feel your lats working from this.

Great thick feeling back pump last night!

Hams started with stiff legged dead lifts, another killer after you have already done dead lifts… from there we added the ass machine and the standing leg curl machine, we just went around all three machines until the job was done


I jumped in the sauna for about 30 minutes, it wasn’t as hot as I would have liked. But I did manage to get a nice sweat going, during the time in the sauna I was just flexing and squeezing everything. It sure feels good to flex when your whole body is completely warm


I decided to cut back on the amount of chicken I’m eating this week, I’d much rather focus on calories and carbs than eating 300 grams of protein. I’m cutting down to 200 grams, a meal every 4 hours and a good helping of pasta along with that.


I am finding it a struggle to eat the chicken and I’m really only concerned with eating tons of pasta to keep feeding my muscle, so that they continue to grow and have this muscle bound look


So far it’s still a green light to NY

Time for a protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment