Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, November 2, 2009

How I plan to grow:

6:30am weigh-in 203.8

Eating more and lifting heavy is the fastest way to grow.

I’m not looking to get fat; I will continue eating a clean, high protein, high carbohydrate, low fat diet.

I’d much rather over eat my carbohydrates and get fat that way, than to eat fat. Chances are the carbohydrates will never have a chance to turn to fat, because they will give me the energy to train even harder and burn fat efficiently, keeping my muscles big and full

Caloric intake values will be 60% carbohydrates, 30% protein and 10% fat.

I’m going to start with 300 grams of protein a day, equaling 1200 calories 30% of the caloric intake.

I’ll double the calories for carbohydrates to 2400 equaling 60% of the caloric intake and the remaining 400 calories will come from fat at 10% of caloric intake, totally 4000 calories, eating 6 times a day

I’m going to start here and see what happens. I should grow pretty steadily around one pound a week, that is, once everything slows down.

I’ll most likely be around 218 in a couple of weeks, 3 pounds heaver from where I left off. You always end up growing a few pounds more after you compete.

Now all I want to do is eat around 500 calories more than what I need each day, so that by the end of the week (7 days) I’m one pound heavier, this will assure to me I’m growing and it’s not fat

For training, I plan to concentrate on the basic movements and try to get as strong as possible. I plan to try and keep increasing the weights a little every time until I plateau and then go from there. The heavier I get (body weight wise) the more weight I will be able to move.

Everything works hand-in-hand, the more you eat, the bigger you grow; the bigger you grow, the more food you need to eat. The bigger you get, the more weight you can push; the more weight you push, the bigger you get.

But it all starts in the kitchen; you need to eat food first, good clean healthy whole foods

Time for protein drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment