Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Monday, November 9, 2009

Here I go again



6:30am weigh-in 211.08

My BF (mirror), says what the hell… bring this to the stage!

I'm eating boiled Chicken and Pasta for the next 6 days, in hopes of riding myself of this layer of water from under my skin. I'm not going to zero my carbs this time around. I want to stay full and big for the judges, so they can see a different me, a bigger me, one with better lines and nice full belly muscles. I'm just hoping I can maintain this “swollen tic” affect for one more week.

I'll need to go super heavy while training this week, really shocking the muscles, causing them to remain swollen. So come Saturday, I will be ready to step on stage being big and shredded with thin skin

Tonight’s Back and Hams; I’m going to run it just like last week, only stepping it up with the weights and intensity.

After training I’m going to sit in the sauna for a little while to help pull some water out of my skin... Some will say, the water just goes back in once you drink it... this is true, but not the sodium held water that’s sits under your skin, which is what I want to get rid of and by not taking in any sodium, this will help not put any water back under the skin...

I just need to be careful with the sauna, because it also removes water from your muscles too, causing you become flat, which of course I can bring back by eating carbs and drinking water, but I’d rather not flatten myself out again... so I’m just going to do a little sauna just to help get the water out from under my skin, by Wednesday I should see a difference.



This week it’s all about training intensely heavy, eating real big and drying my skin out…



Time for a protein drink

1 comment: