Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Sunday, November 8, 2009

Completely different package


6:30am weigh-in 210.4

What did I tell you and I didn’t even eat as much as I would have liked to yesterday, but hitting the gym in the morning and filling myself up on carbs caused the body to hold more water in the muscle.

In one week’s time from pounding down carbs (mainly pasta) and training the whole body, I have gained back 13 pounds.

Please realize it is the weight lifting and not just the pounding down of the food that caused this. Sure if I eat a lot of food, I will gain weight, I don’t know about 13 pounds in a week, but I’d gain some. The weightlifting is where you’re breaking down muscle, causing them to pull in carbs and water and grow back fast

I like to call this the “swollen tic” affect, where you walk around all day with a pump. Everything is full and thick, you have that muscle bound look.

This is the look I want to bring to the stage.

Bev Frances, the women who put on this past New England’s competition I competed in, is doing another show, The Eastern USA in New York City this coming Saturday another National qualifying show.

I’m hoping the judges will notice I’ve brought a completely different package this time around

Here are my plans…

Starting Monday zero sodium, back to boiled chicken, but this time I am going to use pasta for my carbs. I’ll start out with a pound, but I have a feeling this will not be enough and it will probably end up around two. Why pasta? First off it gives me great energy to train hard and it’s easy, good cold and sodium free

I’m going to train Monday thru Thursday like an animal and as HEAVY as possible. (Carbohydrates enable me to do this) so that my muscles continue to get shocked and want more food.

To keep that “swollen tic” affect I will need to train even more intensity than this past week, giving the muscles a reason to stay big.

Come Thursday if I was able to pull this water out of my skin, which I don’t see why not and I still have this “swollen tic” affect, I will start the Pro-Tanning junk and on Saturday morning at 3am I will leave to pick up a close childhood friend Eric Calvert and road trip it to NY

Time for a protein drink

4 comments:

  1. As long as you come tied up with a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing what a shoe lace can do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job wish I waqs going with you, but there will be more...Do as many shows as you can,,,Its great for learning and getting your face out there....Good luck, you already won, just going through the motions now...Cousin Gene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cuz, I figure I'll give them a different look this time, see if that's what their looking for...

    ReplyDelete