Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, November 13, 2009

New York City or bust

6:30am weigh-in 207.8

My BF says…. Much thicker and looking so much better at this weight than at 197
It is a complete green light to the Northern USA in New York City. I’m very pleased with the condition I was able to keep for this weekend.

There is less then 30 hours left before I hit the stage and I don’t see a problem bringing this package there to compete.

Just like yesterday, I will eat a potato every hour and chicken every four. This worked out nicely yesterday keeping me thick and hard throughout the day. I’ll just sip water as needed. I only drank ½ gallons worth yesterday and will probably drink less today

Last night I was looking nice and thick and my legs were coming in again, it’s amazing what a zero sodium diet will do to your skin.
I was a little nerves at first, thinking I wasn’t going to get the water out of me, having been so carbed up, but it happened slowly and the water became less and I became more and more defined

I was able to get two coats of Pro-Tan on last night; we got to bed just after 11. Today I'll do another three coats; you can never be dark enough for the stage.

Today it’s all about eating and keeping my insulin up, staying full and hard with carbohydrates and growing back all the broken down muscle I caused during the week and concentrating on flexing and posing

We will be leaving at 3am tomorrow morning and coming back around the same time on Sunday and as much as I would like to write in my blog tomorrow I don’t think I will have time… but I will be sure to tell everyone all about my trip to NY when I come back

I’m in it to win it!

Time to compete

1 comment:

  1. Go get em tiger. We are rooting for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete