Intensity for immensity - Sickness for Thickness - sizeBIGGER!



Friday, October 23, 2009

8 days out from competition – 0 carb day #4

6:30am weigh-in 200.8

No change except for my BF, my legs are even tighter

So last night I started thinking about my sodium intake, at this point that is the only thing that is holding any water under my skin.

When I competed 20 years ago, I remember I would take in close to nothing for sodium.

So I deiced to have a closer look at what I’m taking in for sodium

Here is the breakdown

Whey ISOCOOL 40 milligrams a serving (scoop) x 2 = 80 x 5 serving a day = 400 milligrams of sodium

Ground extra lean chicken breast 8oz serving 500 milligrams x 2 serving a day = 1000 milligrams of sodium OUCH!

Tuna in a can 70 milligrams x 2 = 140 milligram of sodium

Total intake of sodium is over 1500 milligrams. This is WAY too much!

Back in the day I would boil chicken breasts, there is no sodium in boiled chicken breast and I would eat eight 8oz servings every two hours each day with water (crystal light) on my carbohydrate depleting days

Know I remember how much the last week sucked!

But I didn’t come this far to care because with suck-ness comes, F N Awesome-ness!

So its time to suck it up… no pun intended~

Off to the market for… you guessed it…

Time for a chicken breast

No comments:

Post a Comment